Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Air...I Need Air

It has been so long since I posted anything that I almost forgot my logon and password to get into Blogger. All I've been doing for the past month is reading and writing. I normally don't take two upper division (3rd and 4th year) English courses at a time when I am working because they are so dense and have so much reading to do that I can't get through everything. This semester I got a little silly and decided to take a British Literature course and an American Literature of the 19th Century course. I still haven't read all the stuff I need to read before my finals, even though it is the last week of classes. I just finished the last of my term papers this morning, so I am finally able to breath a little. I will celebrate this weekend by sleeping, eating and not reading a gall darn thing. I will need to make up for that in the next couple of weeks but thankfully all of my finals are in the last week of finals so I have almost three whole weeks to read everything. English courses being what they are, as long as I read the stuff, I'm pretty much good to go.

I have given myself some time away from school work here and there over the last month, but it has been few and far between. There was one weekend where I came home from work on Friday evening and ended up not leaving the house until Monday morning. St. Patty's was my major day of rest in the middle of all the papers, so I managed to get out to a party, and even though I barely drank, I realized why it is I no longer party until 5AM anymore. Actually I didn't even party until 5. I fell asleep in the hosts bed at around 2:30 AM while the hubby partied it up till the wee hours. Needless to say, I was in a way better place than he was the next day. I took some great pictures of that night, and may I just say - and I have already said it before - damn I love my camera. If I could marry it, well I probably wouldn't cuz I still like my husband an awful lot. I am endeavoring to spend a few Saturday's out and about in Vancouver soon taking pictures of the local scenery. I'll post all the cool stuff I can shoot. But in the meantime I'm going to share some of the St. Patty's pics and for those who have prodded me to show myself, I will include a couple of me. And I promise I will be back again soon.



Tha Gals - Laura and Sophie posin



My Hubby (L) and our friend Stan (in the shiny green vest)



C'est Moi!




Various party posin!



Hubby looking rough the next day.



Sleepy girl...not so rough!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You exist! And there are photos to prove it! Yay!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home