Friday, May 25, 2007

Non Talking Head

Lately I have felt like I have a real lack of anything to say. Nothing really interesting has happened at work, school just started again, and home life has been pretty quiet these days. I love the idea of blogging, but I question whether I am doing this for myself as a form of journaling or if I am intending that others really read this. The only person within my immediate family or circle of friends that reads this is my husband, and heck he knows everything before it goes in here anyways. I am hesitant to tell friends and family about this blog, because I don't want to have to watch what I say, since this is a forum where I can rant about my life. I don't know, I guess I just feel blah about the whole exercise and somewhat guilty as I didn't even make it four months into my resolution to blog weekly. Maybe some sleep and some rest this weekend will give me new vigour

On that note, I am really looking forward to this weekend. We are going to Eat Vancouver at BC Place Stadium and then Monday night we are going to see The Police. OK, I'm really, really excited about that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read this! :)

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home